Beginners Tutorial: Buy and Donate PointsIn three simple parts:Beginners Tutorial: Buy and Donate Points by namenotrequired
A) deviantART Account
B) Buy Points
C) Donate Points
A) deviantART Account
1. To buy points you need a deviantART account. Log in to yours or create one as below.
B) Buy Points
1. Go with the mouse over Shop in the top bar and select points.
2. On the Points page, click "+Points" on the amount of points you want.
You can choose a combination of different amounts. Want to buy $45 worth of points? Choose '2,000' once and '800' twice. If you want to remove something you added, click the grey "-" next to the green "+Points". You can change the currency in your settings.
3. When you're done, hit the yellow "Checkout" button to go to the checkout page. The first step is to review your order. If everything's ok, hit 'Continue'.
4. Verify payment details. You can pay with Credit Card or Paypal (I personally always use Paypal to use my debit card instead of my credit card). This process depends a bit on your payment choice and details so I won't discuss
Traditional Anime Commissions + Shipping (OPEN]FREE Shipping from an total amount of 7 USD or 700 PointsTraditional Anime Commissions + Shipping (OPEN] by LucyRanelle
You´ll get a A4-sized ( 21 x 29,7 cm)traditional drawing or painting on paper
- You are allowed to use your commissioned Artwork in any way, but not claim it as yours or remove my signature
- Paypal and DA-Points are the only Payment I accept
- Please pay right after you´re okay with the sketch
- I have the right to decline your commission
- If you want to pay with points please use the Commission widget I create for your order on my profile
1. Note me if you are interested. Please fill out this form:
2. If I accept your commission, I will draw a sketch, and show it to you. In this step you
Open comision paypal/pointhello helloOpen comision paypal/point by ShoujoJackalope
Well my Commissions are now open with new means of payment :icondokisplz:
Cuenta Rut (for chile)
100 Point / 1,25 Dolar/ 748 peso chileno
for extra character: 100 point/ 1,25 Dolar748 peso chileno
Chibi creepy doll
le puse muchas cosas (?) by ShoujoJackalope
pink bunny bullet by puucheii 200 Pink Points by zara-leventhal/ 1,88 dolar/1.126 peso chilenopink bunny bullet by puucheii
pink bunny bullet by puucheiifor extra character: 10
TRADITIONAL POINT COMMISSIONS (OPEN)no hago fondos porque me quedan bien cacas y la gente no se merece eso (?) :iconimsotiredplz:TRADITIONAL POINT COMMISSIONS (OPEN) by MaedaMao
Full Body: 100
-please order the commission by a note.
-be clear with what you want (Pose, action, objects, etc)
-pay only when i told you that your draw has been finished.
100 points giveaway!Hello everyone I wanted to tell you it's been a long time since I last made a giveaway (because I ran out points) but I've started to collect them again to bring you a new giveaway!100 points giveaway! by Libertades
To start with, I'll be making a 100 giveaway, it might be a little, but I'll be collecting more as the giveaway goes on and I might increase it up to 200 or 300
Se here are the rules:
You must favorite this journal
Write a journal entry adversiting this giveaway and link it in the comments!
You can donate 2 so you can increase your chances of winning and helping the giveaway grow!
Be my watcher (optional)
Deadline will be October 20th
Good luck everyone and thanks for entering
NOTE: If less than 50 people join this giveaway I'll be cancelling it, I want everyone to have fair chances.
Halfway To First Kiriban Raffle!So I currently have 25 watchers and at 50 I'll raffle off a free drawing! The drawing can be anything the winner wants as long as I can draw it~ ^-^ The winner will be chosen at random from those who watch me~!Halfway To First Kiriban Raffle! by HollowYamiOokami
There is also another raffle for when I reach 200 in donations~! The winner for this will also be chosen at random from those who have donated to me C: I thank everyone deeply for donating, watching, commenting, and favoriting my work ^o^
I will also give an extra ticket into the watcher raffle to anyone who makes a journal about this raffle! Just leave me a link in the comments showing me that you did so ^-^
Good luck to everyone!!
[OPEN] OC Contest! $40/4000pts and art prizesAs was announced a few times before already, it is finally here. I am doing the Draw my OC contest I have been planning to do for a while![OPEN] OC Contest! $40/4000pts and art prizes by ElithianFox
Deadline: 15 October 2014 (15/10/2014). All entries must be in before or at that date.
It will be your regular old 'Pick one or more characters of mine and draw them' type of contest because I believe that they give a lot more freedom to the contestants. This journal will contain information on the characters to choose from as well as prizes, rules and tips. Please, PLEASE, read everything before you enter. Just so that the rules are clear and no misunderstandings can happen c:
Every entrant will be rewarded 100 as long as the entry is either fully coloured, shaded, and at least waist-up, OR if it's a B&W of high quality! Note that quality is a keyword here.
Because of the big prize pool of this contest, there is a minimum of 30 entries
|More Journal Entries|